Please choose the correct sequence of the following data encapsulation steps:
1. The layer 3 header is added to the data before being passed on the next layer.
2. A header is added to previous data and is passed to the Internet layer.
3. A trailer, usually the frame check sequence of FCS, and a header are added.
4. An application sends user data.
Network device addresses use binary system to define their location on the network. How do the decimal and binary number systems work? (Choose three)
What is the correct sequence of the following data de-encapsulation steps in the order that they occur?
1. Layer 2 control information in the header is read and interpreted.
2. The trailer, frame check sequence, or FCS, is checked to see whether errors exist in the data.
3. The remaining data is passed to the next layer with its layer 2 header and trailer stripped.