There are two types of people who will try our tests – these, who really care how well are they prepared for their exam, and those who are searching for braindumps with the exact exam questions. But what will you achieve if you are cheating from the beginning, as we are covering only the first level of certification? OK, it is up to you but if you have prepared yourself by using only braindumps with the exam questions you will fail our tests. Why? Because our exam questions are unique and you will most probably fail if you are not quite familiar with the theory.
For the rest of you – don’t worry if you fail here! At least it’s free… ;-)
The following testimonials were given from some of our visitors who already tried our tests:
“Very good questions!”
“Great for learning.”
“The questions are realistic.”
“It is a great place to challenge what you think you already know.”
“Good, free practice tests.”
“It is really good and the questions seem fair.”
For those guys, who are here to test their level of knowledge before applying for the real exam we can assure you that if you succeed here most probably you will succeed in the exam room as well. However we are not providing any certificates, so please don’t bother us with stupid requests!
Because our courses do cover all of the topics needed for your certification we will not ask you for something which is out of the scope, but in the same time you can always refer to the lessons. All answers can be found in the courses’ section.
Each test is unique and contains 55 questions with duration of 90 minutes. You can test yourself as many times as you want. Be careful with your time, because in the end the test will be submitted automatically.
- 100-105 – ICND1 / CCENT – Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1
- 200-105 – ICND2 – Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2
- 200-125 – CCNA – Routing and Switching Practice Test
- 210-260 – CCNA Security / IINS – Implementing Cisco Network Security
- 200-355 – CCNA Wireless / WIFUND – Implementing Cisco Wireless Networking
- 210-060 – CCNA Voice / CICD – Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices
- 210-065 – CCNA Video / CIVND – Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices
- 210-451 – CCNA Cloud / CLDFND – Understanding Cisco Cloud Fundamentals
- 640-911 – CCNA DCICN – Data Center Networking
- 640-916 – CCNA DCICT – Data Center Technologies
- 200-310 – CCDA – Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions
- 300-101 – CCNP R&S (ROUTE) – Implementing Cisco IP Routing
- 300-115 – CCNP R&S (SWITCH) – Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks
- 300-135 – CCNP R&S (TSHOOT) – Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks
- 300-206 – CCNP Security (SENSS) – Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions
- 300-207 – CCNP Security (SITCS) – Implementing Cisco Threat Control Solutions
- 300-208 – CCNP Security (SISAS) – Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions
- 300-209 – CCNP Security (SIMOS) – Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions